Building Online Presence is a vital part of your business or organization, and if it’s a Covid Scenario, it’s a “Big Yes.”
It refers to the ease of your users/consumers to find your brand online irrespective of the size of your organization or the industry.
97% of consumers use the web to search for local businesses, and if the vast majority of your potential customers are online, then what are you waiting for.
Let’s understand it with a simple Case let.
User A requires the product or service for Brand B and cannot visit the physical store of Brand B. What will user A do in this scenario? Your Answer would Search Google.
Still, if User A doesn’t find the Brand B products or services online, Brand B will lose all such consumers who want to prefer buying online, so here you go with some actionable to build a remarkable presence Online.
I) First Things First.
- Start with building your Brand name, Crisp description about the business and its products/services.
- For Social Media Platforms, start by creating your accounts on different platforms.
- One can Register their brand on India Mart and the website on “Google Webmaster” to notify Google about your Personal Brand)
II Creation of Content Calendar before publishing the content online while posting content on social media.
- Use Trending Hashtags for posting content on social media
- Usage of Tools or Extensions that help to manage your content planning
- Active use of the free tools for the Scheduling of content
III) Be Responsive and Consistent
- Post Relatable Content
- Focus on your Domain
- Analyze the engagement of your posts and plan accordingly
- Experiment which time suits your niche market and post consistently
- Try out These Tools:
- Grammarly (Grammar Check) – Editing, proofreading, and enhancing
- Clearscope – SEO optimization for content
- Ahrefscom – Keyword research, competitor analysis, and content gap analysis
- Hemingway Editor- Readability checks
IV) Search Engine Optimization
- SEO is an ongoing process.
- The basic purpose of SEO and it enables users to find your website in their organic results.
- WordPress is a free blogging tool and content management system that allows users the option to pay a little more for the premium version.
- For New Businesses to start with a website with basic fundamental information is an added advantage.
V) Topical Content
- Go for the Trends and by the Trends.
- Latest Social Media Trends for different social media platforms:
- Instagram Reels
- LinkedIn Stories
- YouTube Shorts
- Facebook Groups for Small Business
- Twitter Marketing
VI) Develop Relationships with Users/Consumers.
- Ask your viewers to reshare your content; this creates a tremendous reach.
- Host Giveaways
- Seek Feedback from the viewers
- Support other business owners in your niche
- Offer Freebies ad it excites the consumers
- Engage with them by sharing personalized content
VII) For the Initial Building of the brand, prefer Organic growth and then opt for the paid methods such as Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads.
- Video Monetization
- One of the potential ways for your target audience.
- OTT Platforms provide flexibility and a lot of options to monetize the content
- Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD)
- Advertising Video on Demand (AVOD)
- Transactional Video on Demand (TVOD)
VIII) Try out Influencer Marketing
- Once you establish your network reach out to Influencer to support your brand.
- Endorsing the products or services via Influencers is a widely adopted strategy.
- Host Collaborations
IX) Patience is the Key.
- Building a brand online takes time, effort, and a lot of patience.
- It is advisable to earn followers rather than buying, which leads to the retention of your users and consumers.
- X) CREATE, ENGAGE AND REPEAT!
Pro Tip: Get Going! It’s Never too late to start!Kanika N Mehta